สอบปลายภาค – Health
Meaning – grow men or women; mature person -> nothing that good or bad
– One who is legal of age [ can do anything that do you want ]Oppose to minor.
1. Broud shoulder, muscular development
2.hair in armpit/ private parts
– sleep: less sleep
-Method / tact
-Decision making capability
– time when most of us finished school
-find a career we enjoy
-create a family of our own
· Physically = healthiest and reach our peak performance
· Cognitively = time to grow up and making life decision
· Social motional = independence, life style, marriage and families
– consist of ages surpassing the average beings. The end of human life cycle
-wrinkles, liver spot
-grey or white hair
-less = hearing and sight
Matrimony – a person union of individuals
Wedding – Ceremony that marks a beginning.
Wedlock – the status created
Marriage – an institution in which interpersonal relationship are sanctioned with government, social. -> contract
Why do people marry?
– Legal, social and economic stability
– Legitimizing sexual relation
– Public declaration of love
– Obtain citizenship
– The formation of family unit
– Procreation, Education, Nurturing of children
– Monogamous heterosexual marriage – สามีแอนด์ภรรยา
– Polygamy – หลายสามีหรือหลายภรรยา
Teenage Marriage’s possible difficulties
1. Adequate financial support is obvious
2. Personal maturity
3. Growing apart
Signs of Marriage problem
– couple start getting a feeling
– don’t under stand what to talk
– don’t take interest in spouse’s life
– blame each other
– label or criticize each other
– get defensive
– avoid the issue
– generalize and go to the extremes
Why marriage fail?
1. Communication problem
2. Financial problem
3. Sexual problem
4. In law marriage
Resolve conflict marriage
meaning – the process of raising and educating a child form birth -> adulthood
1.Providing physical security
– a safety of a child body
2. Providing physical development
– a condition to a healthy growth of child.
3. Providing intellectual security
– a child’s mind can develop
4. Providing intellectual development
– providing opportunity to a child to learn about laws of nature and moral
5. Providing emotional security
– provide security to a child is to help protect and shield the child’s fragile psyche.
– give a child sense of being loved, being needed welcome
6. Providing emotional development
– giving a child an opportunity to love other people, to care, to help
– financial support
– Insurance coverage and payments for education
– a person’s own sense of identification as male or female.
– heterosexuality – opposite sex
– homosexuality – same sex, ex; gay or lesbian
– bisexuality – either sex
Discuss teen and sex
– sexual being
– become sexual active
– Sexual development + exploration are normal part of adolescence
– understand what happening with their bodies, mind and emotional
– provide with useful information and skill -> sexually healthy, responsible adults.
Teen and sex
Complex factor at play
-Early puberty is associated with early initial sexual intercourse
-Adolescent experience a strong drive for intimacy
-Drug & sexual experimentation is common
-Sexual activity increase
-Attempt separate from parent and closely with their peers
-Lack communication between parent and teen
-A media play – very strong role. Sex is used to sell almost everything in our society.
-Parent = promoting or prohibiting sexual activity.
What is Physical development?
1.adolescent growth spurt begins
2.non pigmented pubic hair appear
3.the budding stage of development and the rounding of the hips begin
4.the uterus, vagina, labia, clitoris increase in size.
5.Pubic hair growth -> rapid
6.Growth spurt reaches its peak and then decline
7.Menache occur – first menstruation
8.Pubic hair develop is complete
9.Adolescent sterility ends
Teen sexual decision making
-during the passion of the moment they may make a different decision, they need to develop skills and have a plan so they can be prepared, in advance, for the moment.
Characteristic of sexuality health teens
-Appreciates and value own body
-Takes responsibility for own behavior
-Knowledgeable about sexuality issue
-Communicate effectively with family about many issue.
-understand information about parent’s value.
– is an elastic muscular canal that extends from the cervix to the vulva.
-wide anatomy variation
-Elasticity -> stretch during sexual intercourse and during birth to off spring
1. Age – squalors cell carcinoma in 60 yrs.
2.Human Papilloma virus [HPV] infection. – one to another during intercourse.
6.Hysterectomy – removal of part or all of the uterus
Prevent from vagina cancer
-Delaying first intercourse
-avoiding intercourse with multiple partner
-avoiding intercourse with someone has many partner
-practice safe sex
-having regular pap test
-not starting to smoker
-quitting smoking if it smoker