สอบปลายภาค – English
– The verbs like, dislike, love and hate -> follow by a noun, -ing form of a verb
– Use ‘and’ to join two words or ideas.
– Use ‘also’ or ‘too’ to add another idea. Also – before verb, Too-the and of sentence.
– Use ‘but’ to contrast two idea.
– Use ‘or’ to join words in a list when the verb is negative.
was/were ; negative= wasn’t / weren’t
– ใช้ was = เอกพจน์
– ใช้ were = พหูพจน์
– question = Did+The infinitive
– negative= Subject + didn’t +V1
– play = sport that use a ball, team
– do = martial art/exercise
– go = with gerunds (-ing)
– use can = present
– use could = past
lend –to somebody
Will for offers and promise
an offer -> I’ll lend you some
a promise ->I’ll pay you back
much – uncountable nouns
some – infinitive
any – negative/question
A lot of – before nouns
a lot – the end to sentence
for much/many /(not) enough
– He gets too much money
– He get too many jobs
– He doesn’t get enough money
subject +was/ were + v.ing – Infinitive
Was /were +pronoun+ V. ing – negative
Past continuous vs past simple
a two finished actions, one after the other
past simple and past simple
– subject + V2 + and +V2
b. one longer action interrupted by another
while + past con+ past simple
– while + subject +was/were +V.ing , subject+V2
Past simple +when +past con
– subject + V2 + when + subject+was/were +V.ing
Zero Condition -> If/When + present tense. Present tense.
First Condition -> If + present tense. Future tense.
Subject + have/has + V3 ->general life experience. (ตั้งแต่อดีตจนถึงปัจจุบัน)
Negative – Subject + have/has not + V3
Interrogative – Have/Has + Pronoun + V3?
* Have you ever been + V3 = เคย (ไปแล้ว กลับมาแล้ว)
Have you + V3 = ยังไม่กลับ
Subject + V2 – specific experience